The Rogers Super-Stoc™ is the most advanced rifle stock currently available.
The Rogers Super-Stoc™ (commonly called the Super Stock) is the ultimate refinement in AR/M4 stock technology. The Rogers Super-Stoc™ is the most stable, collapsible stock available due to the innovative cam-lock system developed by Bill Rogers, famed shooting instructor, inventor of holsters, target systems, and other related products, and his staff of engineers. The cam-lock system completely removes any slop or play inherent with collapsible stocks. Once the desired stock position has been selected, the stock can be locked down solid simply by clicking the cam-lock lever upward. Pressing the quick-release lever will disengage both the cam-lock, and the detent pin, allowing you to quickly readjust the stock position. The innovative Rogers Super-Stoc™ also removes the guesswork involved with buffer tube sizes. Our stock will fit both a Mil-Spec sized buffer tube as well as a Commercial sized buffer tube with a few simple adjustments. Weighing in at only 7.3 oz, it is among the lightest stocks available, but rugged enough to pass a 36", fully loaded drop test. The Rogers Super-Stoc™ is simply the best collapsible stock for your AR style rifle.
- Remove existing Stock from the Buffer Tube of your rifle.
- Determine if your Buffer Tube is Commercial size or Mil- Spec Size. Your Rogers Super-Stoc™ comes pre-configured for Mil-Spec sized Buffer Tubes. Simple try and install the Rogers Super-Stoc™ onto your existing Buffer Tube. If the Rogers Super-Stoc™ slides easily onto the tube, you have a Mil-Spec sized Buffer Tube, and can skip to instruction #7. If the Rogers Super-Stoc™ does not fit, then you have a Commercial sized Buffer Tube.
- Using a standard flat blade screwdriver, pry off the Quick Release Lever as indicated.
- Using the standard flat blade screwdriver, unscrew the Cam-Lock Lever. The Cam-Lock Lever and lock-nut will come off the opposite side when fully unscrewed. Remove the screw and cover, and slide the Mil-Spec Shim out of the Buffer Tube sleeve.
- Push out the Mil-Spec / Commercial Selector Pin, rotate it 180 degrees, and reinstall. The Selector Pin can be easily pushed out from the right side of the Stock. Note that there is a shallow, and a deep cut-out in the pin. With the shallow side installed in the upward position, it will size the Stock for a Mil-Spec tube. To configure the Stock for a Commercial tube, make sure the pin is rotated so that the deep cut-out is installed in the upward position.
- With the Selector Pin reinstalled, reinstall the components from step 4, except for the Mil-Spec Shim. You may choose to switch the side of the Stock the Cam-Lock Lever is installed depending on your preference. The parts are right/left compatible. Tighten the screw down just enough to keep the components in place. Final adjustment will be made later. Reinstall the Quick Release Lever from step 3. Make sure the tongs of the lever are above the Cross Pin. The Release Lever should simply pop back into place on the angled posts. Slide the Rogers Super-Stoc™ onto the Commercial Buffer tube.
- Pull the Cross Pin all the way down with your fingers to allow the Stock to slide past the first detent. Pull the Release Lever and adjust the forward position of the Stock to your preferred length.
- With the Cam-Lock Lever in the downward position, begin to tighten the screw so that when the Cam-Lock Lever is rotated upward into the locked position, it firmly clamps down on the Buffer Tube, but isn’t so hard to overcome that it stresses the lever. The Cam-Lock Lever should have just enough resistance when engaged that the Stock is firmly locked in place without any movement. Too much pressure from over-tightening the screw can damage the Cam-Lock Lever. When the desired tension is achieved, unlock the Cam, lightly hit the back of the recoil pad, and re-engage the Cam-Lock.
- Pressing the Release Lever will disengage the Cam-Lock Lever and pull up the detent pin allowing the Stock to be freely moved up and down the Buffer Tube.